Wednesday 19 September 2012



FAAAASHION WEEEEK!!!

As everyone knows, it's been London Fashion Week S/S 2013 the last few days so I've been meaning to do a big post on my highlights and wants...

Click on the photos to see it in detail!


The Friday: So much black and white!

Sass & Bide

I loved this collection, it was very simple and wearable with really nice little details, I'd totally wear this outfit.


Bora Aksu

Detached collars paired with layers of light, chiffon prints on flowing dresses. I love the colours, want this dress!


Eley Kishimoto

I loved the combinations of prints in this collection! That cardigan is just amazing! I'm definitely going to be wearing a lot of patterned socks with patterned shoes soon.


PPQ

Always one of my favourite designers and this season was no acception, very wearable and chic. I've noticed I definitely love the little details...




The Saturday: candy colours!

Markus Lupfer

Who knew German designers could be so awesome!? I've never heard of this guy before, but I loved his whole collection! I'm like a magpie, I loved all the shiney things, couldn't choose just one outfit.


Sister by Sibling

This was so fun! Candy colours and skulls... what more could you want!


Holly Fulton

Ridiculously cool!!! Colour and style wise. I'm definitely becoming a shirt and jacket kind of girl. 


Antipodium

The model is a little scary, but I loooooove this outfit!!! This is my new favourite colour combination. I've always wanted to wear a baseball jacket but never knew how to incorporate it into my style... now I know they can be cute a girly too!


Moschino Cheap & Chic

I wasn't overly impressed with this collection, but there were a few aspects I enjoyed. I'm always drawn to the novel in fashion, so this little jar print bag and coat combo definitely caught my attention.



The Sunday: print, print and more print!

DB Berdan

Another designers I'd not heard of, but fell in love with. The combination of pastels, print, chunky and leather belt and a cute shirt is just amazing, new look inspiration!


Matthew Williamson

Much chic-er than the designers I usually like, but I just adore prints with a scene in them!


Vivienne Westwood Red Label

Anything mustard yellow and silky has my vote! Even if it has a weird granny vibe to it...


Acne

My favourite part of this collection were these amazing shoes!!!


Paul Smith

This collection was beautiful, nicely cut and such a good range of colours. I think so many of these items could also be worked into my style, love that shirt on the left.


Temperley London

Was so hard to choose just one outfit from this collection, I loved it all! I love the 50's shapes and the cool colours mixed with such feminine prints.


Jonathan Saunders

Another one I was too impressed by, but I enjoyed this outfit.




To be continued... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment